The Bachelor of Education will prepare you for a career as a Primary School Teacher where you’ll make a lasting impact on young children and on society.
The course will take your natural leadership abilities and fluid communication skills and equip you not only with subject knowledge, but also with the tools to motivate yourself and your students in the classroom, understand how children learn, navigate the school system, and develop your classroom management abilities.
Why do this course?
- Be taught by with internationally recognized experts in primary teacher education.
- Gain experience in a broad range of classes in different types of schools.
- Select from a range of specialisms designed to prepare you to be a leader and innovator in education.
- Work within small groups where you'll get to know your fellow students well.
- Make an impact with an action research project as part of your final school placement.